IGNORED

MSA discount?!

drbaldridge

and they know if they keep giving discounts, they'll get all of us in large volume orders which more than makes up for it. remember to comparative shop when buying parts. Even when you figure in shipping from such sites as Nissanparts.cc, courtesy nissan and datsunrestore, et al, sometimes the MSA price is not always the best deal. something to think about.

and they know if they keep giving discounts, they'll get all of us in large volume orders which more than makes up for it. remember to comparative shop when buying parts. Even when you figure in shipping from such sites as Nissanparts.cc, courtesy nissan and datsunrestore, et al, sometimes the MSA price is not always the best deal. something to think about.
Which is one reason so much of what I buy comes from my local Nissan dealer. No shipping charges, they give me a club discount (about equal to Courtesy or Nissanparts online pricing), and since there's no sales tax in Oregon, they are frequently the best price. Plus I get factory parts, never aftermarket.

Arne, to have a Nissan dealer who doesn't mind looking up old numbers. Our local dealers have trouble finding an oil plug washer when I take my 78 in for an oil change! I'm resigned to just bringing my own in now!!! :stupid:

Arne, to have a Nissan dealer who doesn't mind looking up old numbers. Our local dealers have trouble finding an oil plug washer when I take my 78 in for an oil change! I'm resigned to just bringing my own in now!!! :stupid:

Our local Michigan dealers gave up on S30s YEARS ago. I tried to order rocker arms around ten years ago for a cam upgrade and was told to buy them elsewhere. They had no interest in selling me the parts since they couldn't look up any part numbers. Once they got rid of the micro fiche cards and reader, they were out of the old parts business. That was before CZCC came out with the micro fiche on CD, so I had no choice but to get them from MSA. Even with the CD, they don't trust P/Ns if they can't look them up on their own. I quit trying and call Courtesy or MSA for OEM parts. If I don't need OEM for mechanical parts, I try a local import auto parts store that sells mostly Beck Arnley. They are fine for wheel cylinders and such.

Hi

When i buy parts from Z store or MSA, they give me 10% disccount, but Nissan Courtesy parts (Texas) never gave me any disccount, does they do that on online shopping?

Besides, i order some parts weeks ago, and ask David House about disccount and they didn`t gave me nothing, but i nottest a hesitation on his answer...

If any of you had disccount please advise...

Thank you

Filipe

I know that really gives the 10 percent off, FelipeA, but sometimes Oliver at Z Specialties will give you a better price if you say you belong to this site or zcar.com. Sometimes, I just think it's the price of doing business if you don't get a discount at a certain place sometimes.

• 3 months later...

I thought I would give a bump to this thread as I remember reading it a few months ago.I bought some Eibachs springs yesterday. Instead of ordering online, I called MSA and inquired about this post. I gave him my membership # and was told they would keep it on file and any discounts would be taken off automatically, either ordering online or on the phone.

I then ordered the springs that were $189 and he told me my total came to $171 :)

I wish I had known about this awhile ago. While its true, they are not always the cheapest, when you use them its worthwhile to give them the info.

I also ordered a wheel/tire combo but received no discount on that :(

If you wish to see the discounted Motorsport CZCC price online you need :

1) Register on CZCC

2) Get your membership number on Profile-Contact- Info-http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/member.php?u=Yournumber

3) Register on the zstore.com : https://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=ba1b39eaadbcb436a27e49c63482e3a1&Screen=ACNT&Order=0

4) Send your Motorsport customer number and CZCC membership number to : msaweb@sbcglobal.net <msaweb@sbcglobal.net>

5) Next business day login into your Motorsport account to see the discounted CZCC price.

Et voila !!!

Great info everyone. YES, all members of the CZCC will receive a discount from Motorsport Auto. I've worked with MSA closely for years and they've been kind enough to provide this discount to club members. The discount does vary but a majority of the discounts are 10-15%.