IGNORED

Weatherstrip Kit

Chart505

I ordered a weatherstrip kit from MSA and was told 3-4 weeks backorder, so will see how long it takes. But while shopping, I found kits at the following venders;

www.datsunrestore.com

Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z Weather Stripping Kit

Datsun 240Z 260Z (1974 - 6/1975 16pc Kit) 246.95

www.blackdragonauto.com

59-741 RUBBER SEAL KIT 1 REQ 299.95 $299.95

I am sure there are others, but those are the ones that I bookmarked.

I bought all 3 of my weatherstrip kits for my 240Z projects from the same seller on Ebay called Glendaletruckparts (out of the Phoenix area). All 3 sets made for 240Z/260Z & 280Z. There were a couple of extra pieces for 280Zs only (upper door weatherstrip set) that I ended up selling on Ebay. All 3 sets were manufactured by Precision, were fully complete, excellent in quality, fit very well and at a decent price. The last set I bought a little over a year ago for my latest project was $225.00 plus $25.00 shipping. The 2 previous 2 sets I bought a few years back were $200.00 plus $25.00 shipping. I just checked Ebay and it doesn't look like he has any listed right now. He may have run out again.

why would you use like three different usernames? I noticed they're using another name out of Surprise, Ariz.

I'm not exactly sure, but I would guess that they changed it from GlendaleTruckParts since they also sell parts for cars and not just the truck market. What's the third name?

All I can say is whatever their name is, I was very happy with the three weatherstrip kits I purchased from them and my body guy really likes the quality and fit when he installs the kits on my Zs.