IGNORED

Where do we all live? New shared Google map

Arne

OK Arne. Guilt trip worked. Established an account at google. I am officially on the map now. I live in California and I'll cop to owning a Prius as well Jeff. But In my defense I am not green. I just needed to get in the carpool lanes by myself.

Edited by rtaylor

So far in the USA, Washington and California are tied with six apiece. Colorado has four, and Oregon, Texas and Florida are tied with three each. I know there are many more members in CA, OR and FL.

Worldwide, we have now six in Canada and one each in New Zealand, Denmark and Norway.

Well you shamed me into it. I created a throwaway Gmail account and put my pin in place. However in keeping with the spirit of our New Zealand member (whose pin is located in the ocean...) I put mine in a city park. At least I marked a location in the same county...

And if our current federal administration gets its way, the pin may be accurate...

Hahaha! My pin is in a park too!! It doesn't matter how accurate, just close is good enough.

And as I mentioned, if someone doesn't want to create a Google account, I'll be happy to place a pin for any who ask.