IGNORED

My new 240k Hardtop

Laggy6

hey mate, is this up and running again?

a friend of mine spotted a stock mint 240k coupe driving through town tonight and thought of you straight away

It definitely wasn't mine but It's good to hear that there's another one around and it's being driven, hopefully the owner joins up here and posts pics and info for us.

When I talked to you last I was going to just respray the engine bay but after taking out the LPG it left holes in the body work that needed fixing and I found some rust in the bootlid under the trim so I've decided to strip the whole car and give it a ground up rotisserie rebuild.

strip240k.jpg

I spotted this tidy looking 240k in a wreaking yard car park this morning. the last time a spotted it was a couple of years ago when it passed me on the road and it sounded like it was turbo, anyone on here the owner?

spottedc110.jpg

I think it may have been for sale a couple of years ago too?

Flared guards just don't do it for me, removes everything that's cool about Kenmeri styling...go with rad neggie camber, tuck the rear wheels under and cruise...tough.

Never seen that 4-door either, there's not many around I haven't seen, especially these days.

Anyways, I thread-jack.

:stupid: