IGNORED

My new 240k Hardtop

Laggy6

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics swarf, I forgot my camera so didn't get any:(

I was only near my car for about 10 mins for the whole day so you would have been lucky to catch me. I spent most of the morning looking at the cars and I went for a walk up the beach with some friends after lunch. I walked past your 31 a few times but you had heaps of people looking at it so i didn't interrupt, it seemed to be quite popular!.

I might go to stadium drift at Tailem bend on march 12 but i'm not %100 sure yet, if i go i will take the datsun so if your there come over for a chat.

Adrian, i took the front GL badge off because i took the mesh out of the grill to clean it. after wearing out 2 tooth brushes they came up pretty well but when i sat the badge back in there it looked crap with half the blue paint missing so i left it off for the show.

I actually don't mind the look of it with out the badge.

i have a few more photos but they're kind of similar,

here's one -

5484528136_cc87e7e0b8_z.jpg

ah, that would have been it then!

yeah i had a fair few people asking questions about the car, hopefully it will sell soon haha.

also, i liked the grill without the badge. it made it look nice and clean.

Adrian, i took the front GL badge off because i took the mesh out of the grill to clean it. after wearing out 2 tooth brushes they came up pretty well but when i sat the badge back in there it looked crap with half the blue paint missing so i left it off for the show.

I actually don't mind the look of it with out the badge.

I thought Your Mesh looked Fantastic,

And i can understand why you wouldn't put a Bodge old badge back on to it,

so it does look better without it!

It will probably grow on me without the badge no doubt

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...