IGNORED

Z mecca u tube clip

Jim, Thanks for the clip. Couldn't make it down to your party but I'll sure try next year. BTY Carl, I,m trying like hell to get up to Amelia to see your car in the show.

No problem, try to make it down next year. I will be at Amelia Island next week. Hopefully we can hook up.

Dude! You made the big time! Nice video but I can't help giving you s**t about the birthday party video I never got! Non-the-less, we're such inept bastr'ds that we haven't figured out this video thing! Oh, the stories we could tell... Hell, you have enough cars - we could do episodes!

Nice video, I would suggest that Jim now has THE nicest collection of Z cars in the world. I know a few of those cars that used to reside in a collection (now disbursed) in Atlanta, and they are very fine examples of the marque indeed :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I was very lucky to pick up a few from Randy. He did have some very nice cars in his collection.

Dude! You made the big time! Nice video but I can't help giving you s**t about the birthday party video I never got! Non-the-less, we're such inept bastr'ds that we haven't figured out this video thing! Oh, the stories we could tell... Hell, you have enough cars - we could do episodes!

Yeah I made the big time, I'm up to 23 posts now. So you think I need to do episodes? Like a reality tv series? LOL. How about an episode on restoring a car step by step? Or one of our Hooter luncheons? Can you say "Twins"?

Dude! You made the big time! Nice video but I can't help giving you s**t about the birthday party video I never got! ...

As I understand it there are about five minutes of that birthday party video that have been available in the ADULT section of your local video store...after the parts that are illegal in half a dozen states were cut out!ROFL...

Will

Nice video, I would suggest that Jim now has THE nicest collection of Z cars in the world.

No disrespect, but how would you even begin to justify such a lofty claim?

And surely "nicest" is such a subjective term as to be almost meaningless in this context?

Edited by HS30-H

No disrespect, but how would you even begin to justify such a lofty claim?

And surely "nicest" is such a subjective term as to be almost meaningless in this context?

M: Ah, Is this the right room for an argument?

A: I told you once.

M: No you haven't.

A: Yes I have.

M: When?

A: Just now.

M: You didn't!

A: I'm telling you I did!

M: You did not!!

A: Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?

M: Ah, Is this the right room for an argument?

A: I told you once.

M: No you haven't.

A: Yes I have.

M: When?

A: Just now.

M: You didn't!

A: I'm telling you I did!

M: You did not!!

A: Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?

"I'm not going to argue unless you pay......." :bunny:

But seriously, it is a pretty lofty claim isn't it? Might be safer to take a leaf out of Carlsberg's book, and add "Probably......."

In other news, the small island of Fraggle Rock has just had a cultural boost with the opening of it's new 'Charles D!ckens Heritage Library'. However, amongst the praise and fanfares a small voice of concern was heard. How come the library consisted of just twelve copies of Oliver Twist, and one of Pickwick Papers...........?

:classic:

Hello Jim,

Great collection, I am also dreaming about visiting your museum in some day.Florida is very far for me, but I really want to go...

If I would be sold my Z432 and 240Z to someone, that would be you Jim.

They would be looked great as one of your collection in your museum even I would throw my all the manuals/ catalogs/ pictures/ data from the factory e.t.c.

kats

Jim...great collection! I saw it ALL first hand a week ago with Carl Beck and Chris W. It is as unbelievable as the pictures suggest but you have to see it in person to truely appreciate your collection. It was the best part of my vacation (don't tell my wife that!).....meeting you and Carl and seeing your cars. Thank again Jimbo. Jeff Mader