IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

Hey, that's a cool thread, thanks for bringing it up and thanks for the kind words Carl!. Those shots were taken at Coronado Speed Festival last month.... While sitting there, Don Prudholme came by and started looking at the car. I asked him if he remembered driving it at Brainerd in 1978, and he looked puzzled for a second, and then i said i heard you blew the motor in practice and he said "oh yes, i remember that, but i didn't blow the motor, i just missed a shift and bent the valves!"

Also, i was pitted across from John Morton, and he came over and was looking at the car and said he remembers driving it in 1974 in an SCCA enduro at Laguna Seca with Rob McFarland (the owner of FAR Performance).... Seems like they let just about "anybody" drive this car back in the day!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...