IGNORED

MSA West Coast Nationals 2009 Roll Call!

DeMoore

Still uncommitted. I need a vacation and would enjoy meeting some people from outside this area, but am reluctant to spend two days each way on I-5 (boring!) to get to and from a two day Datsun event.

San Diego

Hash House for breakfast. Get there before 8 to avoid the wait.

Coronado Hotel on Coronado Island

Gas Lamp District for night life

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Aerospace and Automotive Museums (next to the zoo)

Irvine (where the show is basically held)

Laguna Beach is down the road.

You MUST attend an Irvine Cars and Coffee show by Irvine Spectrum on Saturday morning at 7 am. It is an incredible show held every Saturday.

Great Park balloon ride (free).

I thought the aerospace and automotive museums were a bit small and overpriced. But half the aerospace one was taken up with a star trek display so it could be better at other times. Unless I somehow missed a big portion of the automotive one it was quite small and granted I'm not a hard-core car fan so someone else could have found a lot more to look at there than me but we were in and out of that one fast.

San Diego

Hash House for breakfast. Get there before 8 to avoid the wait.

Coronado Hotel on Coronado Island

Gas Lamp District for night life

San Diego Zoo

San Diego Aerospace and Automotive Museums (next to the zoo)

Irvine (where the show is basically held)

Laguna Beach is down the road.

You MUST attend an Irvine Cars and Coffee show by Irvine Spectrum on Saturday morning at 7 am. It is an incredible show held every Saturday.

Great Park balloon ride (free).

Thanks for the info. Where exactly is the Irvine Cars and Coffee Show held?

I'm always up really early looking for things to do till my wife gets up, around 11 or 12.:tapemouth

• 3 weeks later...

Four weeks to go until MSA, can you tell this MSA rookie what I need to bring to the show? Not bringing a car but would like to be prepared...water?? :) Also is the autocross close to the Datsun Heritage Museum??

Thanks!