IGNORED

Nissan Part Numbers

lm71z

Does anyone have an up to date Nissan part numbers for bolts and screws for a 240z? I'd appreciate it if everyone could just give me every part number they have. I'd like to replace as many screws and bolts on the car as possible. I'm pretty sure the parts department at the Nissan dealer near me will be able to find almost any nuts or screws i need, as long as I have the correct part numbers.

Edited by lm71z

You should buy the club CD it has the part numbers and I use it often. List every screw and bolt here would take a considerable amount of time.

Yes I will do that. But do you have to create a new log in or is the same as the Z car log in? Pay Pal etc or can I just send money. The reason I ask is I hate to create a new account for just one thing. Last month somebone had stolen one of my CC numbers and was off trying to buy a trip or something before Visa shut them down.

Does anyone have an up to date Nissan part numbers for bolts and screws for a 240z? I'd appreciate it if everyone could just give me every part number they have. I'd like to replace as many screws and bolts on the car as possible. I'm pretty sure the parts department at the Nissan dealer near me will be able to find almost any nuts or screws i need, as long as I have the correct part numbers.

http://classiczcars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=148860&postcount=12

I ordered a hardware set for the entire underside of the 240Z a few years back. It was a major pain in the butt. The spreadsheet in the link above shows the original part number, the replacement part number (some are NLA) and also tells you which number on which diagram it is in the parts CD.

Don't expect to find anyone too interested in working with you at a Nissan parts store. Maybe you'll get lucky though, who knows. I got my kit from MidwestZ, no longer in existence.

I still have a lot of those parts left over since I bought a lot of spares. THey are in properly labeled bags etc, brand new. If you're interested I could be persuaded to part with them. It would save you some work anyway.