IGNORED

Front end 'spook' options..

Zedyone_kenobi

HELP...

My corner valances came in as well as my center ones, and A few of those nut plates on the corners. Looks like a clip with a nut welded to it. Well the have some bolts have rusted and been twisted off.

I need to find more of those nut plates that clip on so after I get these prepped sanded and painted, I can put new clips on. Also would like to find a place to buy the bolts that are factory spec to attach my valance pieces to the car.

I need to find more of those nut plates that clip on so after I get these prepped sanded and painted, I can put new clips on. Also would like to find a place to buy the bolts that are factory spec to attach my valance pieces to the car.

You can still get them from the dealer. I can give you the part numbers if you need them.

-Mike

HELP...

My corner valances came in as well as my center ones, and A few of those nut plates on the corners. Looks like a clip with a nut welded to it. Well the have some bolts have rusted and been twisted off.

I can actually say that there are a few of those nuts that are still in good shape on my pieces. how many do you need? you can have them. Maybe we can get something useful out of those junk pieces....

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about these. I have been pretty sick the past week. I am going down to the garage tonight so I should be able to get a few clips. I did find one in my sandblast booth. Are these the ones you are looking for. If so PM me your address and I will send these off to you as soon as possible.

GEDC0009.jpg

GEDC0010.jpg

I promise to send those clips out as soon as possible. There was only one good clip on the corner pieces. I think there might be some on the center valance. I am going to the garage tonight to put the summer tires back on my wife's subie so I will check then.

Good news....I have 4 good pieces. There were three good clips on the center valance so I brought them into work today and sandblasted them so they all looked the same. I dropped them in the mail at lunch time. I would think you will get them by next week sometime.