IGNORED

Front end 'spook' options..

Zedyone_kenobi

I am having a heck of a time finding these parts. I thought I had a bite from Hybridz.org but they have not panned out. Does anybody else have these three parts in sandable/paintable condition.

I am trying to sell my front valence peices but the center section is a little tweaked and the center support is missing. The two outer panels our in decent shape and will need to have a little rust sanded off. It is not rot though. I took pictures but unfortunatley they are on my home computer. I will post them as soon as I can.

The reason why I am selling these pieces is because I am looking for an air dam. Are you selling yours? Maybe we can make a trade plus cash.

I am trying to sell my front valence peices but the center section is a little tweaked and the center support is missing. The two outer panels our in decent shape and will need to have a little rust sanded off. It is not rot though. I took pictures but unfortunatley they are on my home computer. I will post them as soon as I can.

The reason why I am selling these pieces is because I am looking for an air dam. Are you selling yours? Maybe we can make a trade plus cash.

Lets see these pictures. I am circling some piece parts right now and hopefully can come up with some good ones. I think I have a center valance identified, but still need to find dent free left and right ones. Please post up some pics. Yes, i would be willing to trade my front air dam for some good left and right parts

Here are the pictures. You will notice a little rust on these parts but I am sure that the metal is still good. There are no dents. I will sandblast the parts in a booth that I have and I will make sure that I use low pressure so I will not damage the panels. I cna blast these even if you are unsure to see how these look. Let me know.

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Here is the center panel if for $hits and giggles.

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

I would like to see how they clean up in your booth if its not too much trouble. I have a bead on some other left and right parts now that may clean up as well. I am considering buying both sets just to ensure I can get the best possible parts for my car.

No problem I will try to get it done tomorrow if not Monday. I will shoot some pics when I am done.

I have all three parts rust and dent free. The two sides are in in primer and ready for paint with the center in brown.

We dont live that far apart so shipping wont be that bad. So you are thinking about a trade for that airdam on your car in the photo?

Well, I blasted both parts today... I only used about 60 pounds of pressure so I wouldn't damage the metal. There were 4 different color paint on there. I went to to bare metal on the front but I kept most of the original primer on the backside. Where the rust was the metal is a little pitty. There are a couple cracks that are visible now that all of the paint is gone. This is one of the advantages to getting it down to bare metal, it takes all the guessing out of what is actually underneath the paint. At least you know what is there. I believe the cracks can be fixed with some wleding and the pits can easily be smoothed out with some filler (or just ground down). Obviously these are not in pristine shape so I will understand if you don't want them. Let me know either way.

Passenger Side

IMG_3606.jpg

Pits

IMG_3607.jpg

Small crack

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

Backside

IMG_3609.jpg

Driver Side

IMG_3611.jpg

Pits

IMG_3612.jpg

Small Cracks

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

Backside

IMG_3615.jpg

Edited by padam07

YOu sir are a class act to go through that much trouble. But your right, I do not have the skills to fix that, and I would rather wait until I find a rust/crack free pair instead of paying somebody to fix that.

THanks so much for your efforts, I thank you again.

Well thank you for the compliment.

No problem. I understand you want a perfect set. I am new to the Z community and I will definetly be around for quite sometime (especially the way my car sits right now).

That was first class, please check out my add in the wanted list.

If you can't find good sides in the next two months contact me I can sell you my extras. I want to hold on to them till I get the car painted in case the ones on the car are not as good as they look. As we see in the pics. above.

Edited by ajmcforester