IGNORED

Damsel in Distress 240z parts needed

240zgirl

Brand new here, hope this comes out okay.

I am in need of lots of parts for my 72 240z, the most important at ths point is the turn signal switch. I'll just list the rest of the items I am in search of;

1.matching taillight assemblies

2.body panels that surround tail lights, the thin ones(middle, and passenger side peices)

3.outside door handle

4.passenger side quarter panel

5.speedometer driven gear (or whatever its called, gear inside tranny for speedometer, that cable connects to)

6.red interior body panels(misc. parts needed if you got 'em let me know and I'll figure out exactly which ones I need to replace)

7. red interior rivets

8. flat peice where hatch closes down onto(with the hole where the hatch hasp is, sorry don't know what it is called.)

Thats all I can think of right now, I'll probably be adding to this list later. Fortunatey for an uninsured motorist who's brakes went out on a downhill grade ... I was in the right place at the right time to help stop him. Fortunately for me ... I wasn't a speed bump ... just a bump stop. Can someone please tell these people to stop tailgating! I am on a small buget, and do the work myself, any help with parts or tips from more seasoned enthusiasts/mechanics/bargain parts hunters (11yrs for me, but still a newbie) would be greatly appreciated.

With you being in Arizona you may have better luck contacting one of the best sources I know of, who happens to be IN Arizona.

The Datsun Dude, or Andy Russell (email: z@datsundude.com) just recently worked up a partnership with Z Cars of Arizona. Not sure of their new website but you can contact Z Cars of Arizona at 480-816-8668 or contact Andy on his cell at 480-217-7322.

Andy is not only very knowledgeable, but he is honest to the core. Give him a jingle and you will probably save tons of time trying to locate the parts you need.

Hope this helps.

You guys have been great help so far ... Thanks. I will be getting a little more into all my projects in the next week or so, it is supposed to be cooling off here ... you no longer burst into flames as soon as you step outside :)

Thank you for the welcome. I hope you guys like helping out, cause I'm sure I'll be asking for advice. I already have questions, but due to my work schedule for the next couple of weeks, I'll probably have to post them slowly ...