IGNORED

"Yes we did!" It's finally over!

JonnyRock

I'm glad it's over as well. I am a registered Independent and I voted for McCain because we need to have checks and balances in our government. With a Democratic majority in both the house and the senate and now a Democrat president, I have concerns that it's going to be like the Carter Administration. But we'll see, it's going to be interesting.

If anything else there is a great feeling to have been around when history is being made. I voted for him with the hope of change to come and for something to be around for my kids. Will things change? I hope so but at least I felt there was a chance with him as opposed to McCain. Time will tell.

Whatever....I am here to get away from this kind of crap. I don't think this is the place for it.

Then don't click on the thread, if you put the mouse over the title you get a preview and you could have just moved on

No more annoying phone calls, no more stuffed-to-the-gills mailbox with one flyer accusing the guy on another flyer of some trivial thing not even related to the job, no more wondering what B.S. they're going to come up with next. No more listening to what some dim-bulb celebrity has to say about the candidates. Who the hell cares what Paris or P-Diddy thinks? I'm George71Z, and I approve this message. Aauuuugh, I've been brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage or putting gas in my car anymore. Other than that, nothing historic in my opinion because skin color is truly irrelevant in my opinion. Too bad not everyone in society shares my view.

Phone calls and whatnot? God, it must suck to live in a battleground state LOL I've never had a single piece of campaign material directed at me personally, in CA I only saw a handful of ads in the first place (all for Obama, actually). Then again I'm not big on TV, then again I only watch cable when I do...

Anyway, I'm glad to see that no one seems to be taking the bait for controversy in this thread, I'm sure most people on this board supported McCain, which means that a great many people who have the potential to whine about this are in fact being honorable and, like all of us, watching to see what Obama can do.