IGNORED

Actually, Here Are Some Official Nissan 370Z Pics

Mike

Looks good to me, guards are a bit too pumped out as seems to be the fashion but other than that I like it. Turbo?

As for comparing it with the R35, its not really comparable. GT-R is a high tech supercar, 370 is a Z, front engine rear wheel drive sports coupe. I'll take the latter thanks, leave all that driver assist stuff to those who can't drive, thats most Americans according to the rest of the world :D

... our Nascar guys can drive CIRCLES around...

well...

never mind...LOL

Arne -

Im just saying the Z is ugly. The Z was at the top of the Nissan foodchain until the GTR came out. Now that the GTR is king of the Nissan lineup, why settle? The chances of me buying a 370Z or a GT-R are the same, so if I'm going to dream ....Im dreaming big. :)

I have long since dropped that 'ugly toad' point of view. It's a different car, in a different time and there really is no comparison. Plus, admit it, it will run circles around an S30.....24/7.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion certainly! Regarding your statement about comparing (as I'm guessing it was directed at me), I agree with want you've stated but, I'm not comparing the two cars!!!! I just think it looks like and ugly toad....and nothing more sir!

Tom

Now this is a beautiful car! I don't like the headlights or the taillights but the rest of the car looks vary nice. I haven't liked the 350 even though some of my friends have them. I love the way they handle and drive but the look leaves me cold. This car is just different enough from the 350 . I like many others will never own one , but would like to. Gary PS the main improvement for me is the front end and the slope of the hood.

Edited by beandip