IGNORED

Anyone going ZCCA Convention / Cleveland ?

There are three of us meeting at the junction of RT 80 and Rt 81 in PA at 8 am. first exit after the intersection. Exit 256, if anyone is interested in joining up with us. I'll be driving the 76 280Z yellow TOPLESS RoadZter. Forecast looks like rain for most of the morning.....should be a MISERABLE drive (hehe) AL

I just met Paul GASPAROLA, Nice guy-Drove up in all that nasty weather!

The team here in Cleveland is busting hump getting ready for everyone!

They look excited to have all of us here. The Convention store is taking shape seriously fast!

I can't wait for the whole thing to get going(but I needed today to get over yestersday-somewhere I had an hour sneak up on me!)

WIll

PS the hotel is dealing with the Internet issue, the Business center is being torn apart to correct issues, and in the mean time, the management is issuingtemporary wireless access free.

Will

PS the breakfast is outstanding!

There are three of us meeting at the junction of RT 80 and Rt 81 in PA at 8 am. first exit after the intersection. Exit 256, if anyone is interested in joining up with us. I'll be driving the 76 280Z yellow TOPLESS RoadZter. Forecast looks like rain for most of the morning.....should be a MISERABLE drive (hehe) AL

Hey Al, maybe we can hook up also. I'll send you a pm with my number and you give me a buzz. Can't wait to see that Z in person again.

Clive

I am thinking of going up on Tuesday morning (wishing for no rain) and getting there for the car show around 8:30 or 9. I will be going up 79N to 80W from Pittsburgh. This will be the longest drive for the car in over 30 years.

Edited by mgood

Will-

the WiFi internet is confirmed free with your room.

Zweet! Thanks for working that out!!

The promotional code the desk gave me because the Business center is under restructuring is good through tomorrow.

There have been some pretty Zs around already, but the boys have been absolutley rotten-no naps and so tired they are absolutely unbearable!

Tonight they will get caught up on their sleep and after our Train ride tomorrow hopefully I can get a way for some socializing, picture taking, and Z immersion!

Will

PS Tomohawk-have you been around the hotel?

I have some GTO pics for your(gotta get some blank media)

Edited by hls30.com

Zweet! Thanks for working that out!!

The promotional code the desk gave me because the Business center is under restructuring is good through tomorrow.

There have been some pretty Zs around already, but the boys have been absolutley rotten-no naps and so tired they are absolutely unbearable!

Tonight they will get caught up on their sleep and after our Train ride tomorrow hopefully I can get a way for some socializing, picture taking, and Z immersion!

Will

PS Tomohawk-have you been around the hotel?

I have some GTO pics for your(gotta get some blank media)

Will I could have taken the parts to you instead of shipping ;)

Yeah, apparently they change the internet codes on Sundays, so don't forget to get the new code to continue your service.

I've been there since Friday! We have been in a closed room assembling things, and today (Saturday) We were setting up the registration & "Z-store" room. I will be there early Sunday & all week, except for the speed events.

If you can, park in the spaces along the street, so the ordinary people will stop parking there, and we can take over that good area. Pass the word...

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

Wish I Were There!!

After a great deal of planning, entering destination into my GPS and looking forward to a beautiful drive to Cleveland, I was beset by dreadfull weather reports concerning heavy rain and storms along the 700 mile trip. I enjoy the drive as much as the convention e.g. my 5,200 mile drive to the Texas convention includeing runs of the Tail of the Dragon and back to NH.

Now John (Bad Dog Parts Jeffery) is calling me with condition and travel reports as he and Pete (Z-YA) travel westward. I had made the decision that I would not enjoy 700 miles of pounding rain and sadly cancelled out!:(

Now I wish I had made the attempt. Even tho here we've had three days of heavy rain.

I will miss seeing everyone and hope to see you all next year!!:classic:

ken