IGNORED

buying flares, grill etc

minimafia

Phil is all promises. I would eat my words but I wont be suprised at all if you are still waiting at christmas for even one set of what you are asking for. I am still waiting, its been over a year and I ring him every two weeks he just keeps promising but never delivers. He doesnt care that there are 15 orders if anything I think that will hinder you get them faster. GL though

the question is.. what do we do now.. should we start looking at putting a pot together to buy another from japan? i paid Y18,000 + fees plus shipping (local and international) in 04/06

the problem was shipping though as it was just over the EMS limit (but mine sneaked through)

of course i am sure they are a LOT more now, given the stupid asking prices for most C110 stuff in japan.. and the aussie dollar

Edited by khughes

Sounds like a good plan to me. Actually get the goods to someone who does seem to care. Obviously for me and a few other NZer's it would be better for us to have our own local distributor/supplier too, otherwise we're paying shipping twice essentially.

What annoys me is all the time you spent, Kent, getting stuff to Challenge, for them to them just not utilize it at all. Why'd they even bother? Just seems strange.

it is beyond me!, it really is.. i guess contract work is just more lucrative for him (but even still.. this is quite a big order to snub your nose at!).

i guess our first job is to find someone in japan who won't mind bidding / ordering them for us.. it would be great to find an actual japanese fibreglass shop that sells them rather than yahoo auctions.

• 4 weeks later...