IGNORED

buying flares, grill etc

minimafia

damn, ok ill do it for you guys, provided you give me a ride shotgun in your k mate, but i have no license at the moment so you will have to wait till the end of the month, but ill give them a call b4 then. we are going to need a list 100% of what we need...

I would like to get a grill, and possibly the front lip and rear spoiler.

I've been trying to call Phil at challenge fibreglass for the last couple days, to get the prices and post them up for everyone, but his phone keeps going to the answering machine...

The flares will fit 4 door. I am mocking mine up at the moment, I have made the cut and cut out the rear doors also. There is a hell of alot more work doing a 4 door, if you want to do it right you need to re fabricate a rear dog leg=big job.

Are you going to take some 'happy snaps' to share with the rest of us ?

Nigel

heres a sneak peak of the project, this is the only photo I have as I am uploading off my phone. I got this done on the weekend, this is all just mockup stuff and the mockup motor is a rb30 and I will be running a 26 so the engine will sit around 30mm lower. Will be running twins just thought for the photo this setup would look cool.

Cheers

gallery_193_1275_6003.jpg

heres a sneak peak of the project, this is the only photo I have as I am uploading off my phone. I got this done on the weekend, this is all just mockup stuff and the mockup motor is a rb30 and I will be running a 26 so the engine will sit around 30mm lower. Will be running twins just thought for the photo this setup would look cool.

Cheers

Do you use the standard 240K cross member ?, what engine mounts ?

I'll like to collect information in my 'text' file for later use..

Nigel

• 1 month later...