IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

As of this past Sunday, 12/08/08, there's something new in my garage - heat! Just in time for the predicted 4 degrees F low expected this coming Monday.

Gary S.

Woke up this morning and the temp was 7 below. I have cable heat in the garage floor. I keep the garage at 50 all winter long. Just warm enough to wear jeans and a flannel and still feel comfortable. Still hurts like he** when you bang a knuckle though:hurt:

Now to the garage:

2005 Toyota Highlander Limited (Wife's DD)

2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch Super Crew (My DD)

1970 240Z in full restoration, pictured below (My Toy)

2003 Craftsman DGT 6000 Garden Tractor with 48" snow thrower and chains

Power Wheels Barbie Jeep (5 year old daughters DD)

Various other gas powered tools

And a big, hungry dog that doesn't like strangers!

Well, the 240z is outnumbered right now until the restoration of 797 comes home..........Then I've got to find some more space.

1970 Datsun 240Z (Not pictured under restoration)

1971 Datsun 240Z

1975 Porsche 911S (Silver Anniversary Edition)

1963 Porsche 356B

post-13312-141508055481_thumb.jpg

What is the trick for making the pic come over NOT as a thumbnail?

Gira

Generally, the picture needs to be inserted from somewhere else as an embedded image, not just attached. But I have found a workaround for that, and did it to your post, Greg. Here's how to do it:

Create your post, and attach the picture same as you always have. Submit (save) the post, and then click on your attachment. It will expand in the window. Click it again to open it in a new window, and copy the address of the picture from the new window.

Go back to your post. Click 'Edit', and then 'Go Advanced' to edit in a new window with the formatting tools. (Oh yeah, you must have the tools turned on in your profile.) Look for the button that shows a mountain landscape and click it. Paste the address of the picture from the earlier window and save it, then save the Edit. Trust me on this, it's easier than it sounds here.

Once done, your picture will show up as both a full size image, and a thumbnail.