IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

I've only got a single-wide garage and with Z parts all over and what not, I don't have room to put the car in.....even when I could put it in, I couldn't open the doors on the car.

So the 1972 240Z is in the driveway, the 1985 Audi 4000 Quattro (once I fix the clutch) will be parked on the grass, the 1973 Ford F250 is on the side of the house (and for sale), and the 1969 Volvo 1800S is under the tent in the back yard waiting for me to get $$ to paint it and put it back together.

Greg

• 1 month later...

As of this past Sunday, 12/08/08, there's something new in my garage - heat! Pictured below is the system that is now circulating a water / propylene glycol mixture through the pex tubing laid in the slab last fall. Just in time for the predicted 4 degrees F low expected this coming Monday. I'm hoping to get some car projects done this winter, and this will sure make it easier crawling around on the floor.

Gary S.

post-9354-14150805497905_thumb.jpeg

In my garage,and several others, including one brother and a friend, I have

'74 260z 2 + 2

'55 Mercedes 300b "Adenauer"

'58 Mercedes 220s "Ponton"

'60 Buick Electra 225 4 dr H/T

'63 Tatra 603

'64 Mercedes 220 SEb "Fintail"

'65 Pontiac Grand Prix

'70 Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3

'79 Mercedes 450SEL 6.9 (x4)

'79 Mercedes 280 CE coupe

As of this past Sunday, 12/08/08, there's something new in my garage - heat! Pictured below is the system that is now circulating a water / propylene glycol mixture through the pex tubing laid in the slab last fall. Just in time for the predicted 4 degrees F low expected this coming Monday. I'm hoping to get some car projects done this winter, and this will sure make it easier crawling around on the floor.

Gary S.

Flippin kick arse!!!!!!!!

Gary S.

You sir are my new hero!

Well we are way overfull on cars.

Daily drivers are:

1994 BMW 325is my wifes old car my driver, it will not die 167K miles.

2002 BMW X5 my wifes car, also over 100K

2001 Ford Excursion Powerstroke Diesel (tow vehicle)

HLS3009070 in progress

IMGP0004-2.jpg

1965 Daytona coupe replica from Factory five. 331 SBF EFI that looks like weber carbs. Built in 2001/2

CoupeThumb.jpg

2008 GTM also from Factory five. 400HP LS1 in the back with a Porsche transaxle even futher back. The GTM is 42 inches at the roof top. Crazy short, 4 inches shorter than a Ferrari 430 (had them side by side at a rally for charity). 2300 lbs 400 hp scary fast.

GTMBase2.jpg

Yes sir, complete car fools. My wife had the subscription to car and driver when I met her. Fun thread. cheers Richard.