IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

Currently in the garage is the '76 280Z (on jack stands), and the '83 280ZXT 2+2. The 72 resides at the family farm. My wife is beginning to make comments about wanting "her" garage space back for the winter although I try to point out that I'm the one who gets to go out and start the DD every morning... (haven't won that one yet...)

GWGarrard

Ottawa, ON

My wife is beginning to make comments about wanting "her" garage space back for the winter although I try to point out that I'm the one who gets to go out and start the DD every morning... (haven't won that one yet...)

GWGarrard

Ottawa, ON

I'm "lucky" on the point. My garage is old and has small double doors so the only way her '03 Suburban can fit is if the mirrors are folded in. That's too tight for her. My driver gets to park inside most of the time during winter if I don't have a project spread out all over the place.

Steve

In my garage

1973 convertible V8 240K Skyline - nearly finished

2007 Ford Falcon poverty pack sedan straight 6 4.0lt - Daily drive

1995 Toyota Camry widebody shtbox

20ft trailer sailer http://www.scruffie.com/webgallery/secret_webgallery/FrameSet.htm

most tools you need to get into trouble in the garage like engine hoist, compressor, mig welder, sony stereo from 1984 etc etc

I hope to get a Datsun fairlady and put an sr20 in it for the girlfriend some time soon. One day I'll have a 240Z too

post-9623-14150804664156_thumb.jpg

I'm "lucky" on the point. My garage is old and has small double doors so the only way her '03 Suburban can fit is if the mirrors are folded in. That's too tight for her. My driver gets to park inside most of the time during winter if I don't have a project spread out all over the place.

Steve

My wife's point is the project (the '76) seems to be occupying "her" space... I thought it was ALL mine?? :nervous: Right now the Odyssey, Altima and Protege 5 share the driveway.... I do need to reduce the non-Z fleet...maybe...

GWGarrard

My wife's point is the project (the '76) seems to be occupying "her" space... I thought it was ALL mine?? :nervous: Right now the Odyssey, Altima and Protege 5 share the driveway.... I do need to reduce the non-Z fleet...maybe...

GWGarrard

Remember, when married; what's hers is hers, and whats yours is hers....

GWGarrard

Mine is all mine, as long as I am using some (most) of the space for projects she wants done. So I guess I'm renting it from her in a sense.

Steve