IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

• 6 months later...

Bringing this thread to the top cause I didn't want to start a new garage thread when we already have a great one. :)

Here's my one car. When you have a small garage, you learn quickly to use all available wall space. LOL

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

Nice Z!

Since you revived this old thread, I will update my list. My garage right now is FULL. I bought another Z this summer for LeMons racing, so now that winter is coming, I have two Z cars, my Toyota 4x4 and my wife's 4Runner as well as a ton of spare Z parts, lawnmower, snowblower, etc in a 2.5 car garage. It's quite tight, but everything is inside and out of the weather.

Quite the full garage you have! Post up your LeMons car. :)

I forgot to add a pic of the newest addition. This thing is awesome. Everytime I think of something that needs attention, I add it to the list. Needless to say, the list grows faster than I work! LOL

DSC00485.jpg

I always have a large white board around for the same reasons. It works great for my "Things to Do" list. We used it for the race car while we were building it.

The LeMons car was bought and prepped for less than $500 excluding safety items. The paint job looks amazingly good for Rustoleum applied with rollers. It's a 74.5 260 with 3-screw SU carbs.

DSC_0524.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

Edited by Jeff G 78

• 2 weeks later...

Wow guys , my idea of a garage is not what tou guys have shown so far! No pictures but in my garage I have:

1998 Ninja 600 with 10k miles

1998 Nissan Altima with 180k miles

2005 Chevy Trailblazer with 60K miles and

1974 260Z with unknown mileage!

I guess it is not too empty, but I am looking for a couple of part cars, so I guess I will have to expand then!

Inside our garage:

-- piles of boxes, tools, and junk

-- a 1972 John Deere 211 lawn tractor

Outside of our garage:

-- '78 Z

-- '92 Saturn SL-2 16 valve 1.9L, bought new and promised to my son

-- '09 Dodge Ram 2500 hemi

(The Z3 and the Mustang are finally sold.)

At our dock:

-- '77 Broadwater 27' cabin cruiser (318 single prop inboard)

-- '82 Allmand 31' sloop (wind, baby!) :cool:

Edited by FastWoman