IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

Since I'm going to need a complete exhaust when I do it, I have considered the Monza. But I'm still not sold on the looks of the dual vertical tips on my car, and the yellow painted in the tips would look odd to me on my red car.

But yellow tips on a yellow car... that's nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jsut a heads up I'm going to attempt to fab some

ANSA Twin Stacks using NOS ANSA Parts.

If anyone is interested, JUST INTERESTED AT ONLY AT LEAST,

please let me know if you like.

Doing a set for me and another member aswell.

Take a look here to see what I'm working with...

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/member.php?u=13541&vmid=538#vmessage538

Since my PM's are backing up it'll be best to call me for more info.

~Z~

Well, it's not Ansa, but check out what I found on a back shelf at one of the local muffler shops.

The inlet is a whopping 1 3/4", which just happens to be exactly the size of my car's piping. The chrome has a few scuffs here and there, and it needs some paint, but it will do, I'm sure. Considering how affordable it was, its flaws are minor.

post-8596-14150807946002_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150807946197_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150807970849_thumb.jpg

Awesome find Arne! Acetone from a home supplie store will take the smudges off the chrome. Use soft shirt or sock and don't touch the sticker areas or the paint will come off on them. Use a Q-tip for the finer detailed areas near those stickers. That a Monza or Stebro?

Edited by WingZr0

It's a Monza, and it's been shoved around for so many years that the stickers are garbage, and have already been removed as I type this. Can't live with the yellow on my red car either, so some red paint will be in order.

Definitely designed as a replacement for the stock rear muffler, from the looks of it, and the pipe size. I've already done the test fitting, and it will be a piece of cake to install on my car, since the inlet size happens to match what's on the car.

Good man! IMO the stock hanger brackets hang too low sometimes on some Z.s, you may find the need to hang it higher up or closer to rear bumper if you like. Good thing you found your size and not the 280z's LOL .

Edited by WingZr0

Looks like everythingp in the right spot ^_^ . I always thought your Z deserved a Red Twin Stack :) . Wish i can see more but i'm doing this from my cell phone and the picture quality stinks. . . Bummer LOL

Edited by WingZr0