IGNORED

this is beyond me.

SoopA

whell i figured the fillter was clawged up wit rust from the gas tank

so it wasnt getting fuel

And put that rust through the engine block?

Never never...

Filters are very cheap and an easy install...

whell i figured the fillter was clawged up wit rust from the gas tank

so it wasnt getting fuel

You're kidding, right?

Another one with the phoney ebonics-speak? I thought they did this mainly on the Howard Stern board. :finger:

You're joking, right? Or should he weld on a hitch as well?

A new fuel filter is only a few bucks @ NAPA. I just replaced mine.

Easy now... He is in Northern Minnesota. I used to live in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. It could take days on snowshoes to get a new filter. His answer is culturally correct. :laugh:

You're kidding, right?

Another one with the phoney ebonics-speak? I thought they did this mainly on the Howard Stern board. :finger:

Easy now... He is in Northern Minnesota. I used to live in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. It could take days on snowshoes to get a new filter. His answer is culturally correct. :laugh:
Would you expect anything different from the person (who calls the cars 'Dotson') who gave us this thread?, or this one?

I do not think this guy is serious.(If he was as dumb as his posts make him appear to be then he wouldn't know how to plug up the comp he is using, let alone get online and type anything.) He is probably a member who has been banned and is back under a new name to start crap.

Stop posting and he will go away.

more info:

the motor is a l28 with 2 SU carbs which im assuming are round tops, because the top isnt flat... i bought this car from a kind of creepy dude so im not sure how much stuff he f***ed up... and he did f*** it up... just yesterday i pulled off the hideous 'california wing' he had on it to find 4 massive holes in my hatch... tragedy.

this is why motorcycles are infinitely better than cars.

it's your car begging you "please don't beat me anymore mommy dearest I won't be a bad car anymore"

I think the very notion of trying to do this kind of crap is asinine. You wouldn't drain your oil into a ming vase or take a dump in your fine china would you? Then why destroy something as nice and hard to replace a good performing classic? Unless you have already abused it to the point that it is junk. In which case blow it up for all I care. Its your car.

ok i changed one fuel filter and cleaned the other one. and i also cleaned and oiled my air filters. it was driving a lot better but i still cant get past 4k revs in 5th gear. in my car 4k in 5th is about 110 mph... which isnt nearly fast enough. im thinking i need to clean the carbs out

it's your car begging you "please don't beat me anymore mommy dearest I won't be a bad car anymore"

I think the very notion of trying to do this kind of crap is asinine. You wouldn't drain your oil into a ming vase or take a dump in your fine china would you? Then why destroy something as nice and hard to replace a good performing classic? Unless you have already abused it to the point that it is junk. In which case blow it up for all I care. Its your car.

your car calls you mommy?