IGNORED

Summer 2008 Car of the Quarter - Something a little different!

It's time again for Car of the Quarter for Summer 2008! But this time, I'd like to allow a bit more time so that hopefully we can have more participants submit their terrific vehicles.

From the time/date that this post goes up until Thursday, May 15 at 9:00 pm EDT (6:00 PST) post the following information in order to be eligble for the contest: name (first and last), handle, city/state, year/make/model, 20 word or less description, and a high resolution picture of your car. At 9:00 pm, we'll do a random number drawing amongst every entry that has posted the necessary information.

I look forward to it, let's get some great vehicles in!

Lonny Bauer

Bonzi Lon

Kingman, Ks

1973 240Z

Purchased in 1977. College car. Parked in 1980. Refurbished 2006-2008. Rust free, crack free dash, overhauled engine, round top carbs, 2 1/2 inch exhaust.

don't forget "was questioned by the Secret Service"!

# 2 bonzi lon, you're out. Thanks for trying, try again next time!

That makes our winner also our first entry, mazvino! Congratulations, and look for your car to represent Classic Z Cars in the Summer 2008 issue. Looks like I've got everything I need from you. Thanks for participating, folks!