IGNORED

Sneak peak of the 2009 370Z

I can't say I like the headlights, or the "fangs" in the grill, but 3000lbs and 350HP say alot more to me. Unfortunately, price increases mean it's close to entering M coupe/135i/Cayman S territory which may be a tough nut to crack.

Increasing price is what killed the Z in the 90s--let's hope it doesn't happen again.

If Mr. Ks son came out looking more like Stefan Jacoby, I would question his lineage, and that is really my problem with the current Z...

Will

You have to wonder who was sleeping with the head of the Audi TT design group to be able to steal the blueprints for the 350Z...

What would have been cool if Nissan had called the 350z the 340z to stick with the culture of the car. Then this new 370z could have been called the 360z, all though that sounds like an Xbox LOL.

VERY nice looking concept car, I like it!

I think I see a little Lamborghini Miura concept car in the back endLOL

997GT317.jpg

I'd rather see the 370z headlight look like this nice and sleek, instead of the arrow head they have in the car already. I love the retro look to a new z that would be awesome, and i would buy it in a heartbeat.

post-15970-1415080314428_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, price increases mean it's close to entering M coupe/135i/Cayman S territory which may be a tough nut to crack.

Increasing price is what killed the Z in the 90s--let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Steve, I was thinking along similar lines and I became curious. It seems to me that one of the features Nissan emphasized in their US sales of the Z was the Price to Fun ratio. So I searched for an Inflation Adjustment Calculator and ran a couple numbers to see if that ratio had been changed between 71 and 07 (no real reason for choosing 71).

http://www.westegg.com/inflation

$30,000 (2007) = $5676.41 (1971)

Unfortunately, it seems fairly close (yet so far away)

D_240Z_conc_97__.jpg

Now that is FREKIN AWESOME :D ! !

I'd buy that over any 350Z anyday of the week !

The only thing that comes as close to that in terms of style is one of the

newer Lotus Elise cars.

Also looks a little like a BMW Z3 or Z4 coupe from this view too.

D_240Z_conc_96__.jpg

The 370? Looks like an aftermarket body kit on a 350Z to me...

At least Mr. Camouflage posted a car that looks related to a 240Z...

If Mr. Ks son came out looking more like Stefan Jacoby, I would question his lineage, and that is really my problem with the current Z...

In my opinion: Is the 350Z a great car? Yes. Fast? yes. great handling? Sure. Ugly? AbZobuttuglutely!

Will

LOL... I 2nd that.

370Z?, a HKS or Blitz turbo on a stock 35 could fix that easy.

Bigger engine? Same car? :rolleyes:

Camo!! Right on, man... I love it. Did you model that car or know who did ? Excellent work.

-- Mike :bunny:

Yeah Cam what gives? Is that a real concept car or not?

Cause I know some people who know some people who'll ROB some people :D

But seriously, whats tha scoop on that car and what does "GRID" stand for

on the license plate? The fabricator?

~Z~

I say somebody needs to send those pictures into Nissan and tell 'em this is the Z people really want.:D

Agrrreeed !

OK, everybody sign your name on the piece of paper being passed around :love:

And also lets talk specs :love: :love: who'd like to see what? LOL