IGNORED

I need a morale boost :(

DatsunZsRule

And down here in the Inland Empire temps are supposed to reach the mid 90s this weekend. The joys of Southern Cal. Now I need to start working on the air conditioning in the Z. But, this post is probably not a morale booster for our northern friends.

Don't listen to 'em Jared. The winter we just had would ruin Arkansas...and you do it every year. It takes a real man to live up north.

Not trying to be a downer here guys

Of course we have 110 degree summers. Oh and its Tornado season

This was shot about 45 miles north of here. But their was another just 17 miles north last week.

This weekend it' supposed to finally warm up here as well. Into the low 70's!!!! We have had blizzards the last two fridays , with several inches of snow at a time. I can't freakin wait. Gonna take the ZX out of storage. I keep the z insured all year long but have driven her sparingly this winter, whenever the snow melted.

We don't have the cold here in the North West like you do up in the North country . But we get our share of rain. Global Warming my arse . It has been 10* below normal for the past 3+ months. Although not that cold comparatively like Canada. We haven't seen the sun for several months. Supposed to clear and hit in the 70s this weekend and NorthWest Z is having a cruise and I can't wait. I am getting ''shack nasty''. Right now it is 55 and raining again. I cant keep the damn ducks out of the swimming pool and I have about worn the paint off the Z polishing it. LOL NOT. When my Z was all in pieces for those 3 years I found it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel then. You guys came through for me. Summer is just around the corner. things are turning around. Gary:cheeky: ROFL

Don't listen to 'em Jared. The winter we just had would ruin Arkansas...and you do it every year. It takes a real man to live up north.

Damn right Zak. Like chris said, we should send old man winters sorry a$$ to Arkansas. Little Bill will find out what snow really is in a hot $^!# minute LOL

Thanks all for your replies.

ggarrard, thats the same with me. The few nice days that we do actually get always comes during the week when I'm stuck at work and can't enjoy it. Then when the weekend rolls around guess what? More shitty weather :mad:

I also found out last weekend that now I need another new freakin battery for my Z. That damn Werker Battery I got from Batteries Plus (Huge Mistake) tested out bad and the bastards won't do a damn thing for me :mad: Whatever you guys do, don't go to batteries plus for a battery. They're products are junk and they don't stand behind anything. But oh well thats another subject to be pissed about :D

Damn right Zak. Like chris said, we should send old man winters sorry a$$ to Arkansas. Little Bill will find out what snow really is in a hot $^!# minute LOL

Thanks all for your replies.

ggarrard, thats the same with me. The few nice days that we do actually get always comes during the week when I'm stuck at work and can't enjoy it. Then when the weekend rolls around guess what? More shitty weather :mad:

I also found out last weekend that now I need another new freakin battery for my Z. That damn Werker Battery I got from Batteries Plus (Huge Mistake) tested out bad and the bastards won't do a damn thing for me :mad: Whatever you guys do, don't go to batteries plus for a battery. They're products are junk and they don't stand behind anything. But oh well thats another subject to be pissed about :D

Have you thought about movng?