Sign in to follow this  
ekaphoto

Replacing with fiberglass/

Just wondering what parts are available to replace with aftermarket fiberglass for my 71 240? I live near the CA-OR border on the coast so corrosin is a real problem. I did a search for fiberglass but didn't get the info I wanted. Also whre is the best place to get fiberglass parts? Any downside to using fiberglass on these things? I know the weight saving would be minimal if any, but corrosion is my biggest concern. Also one seen a Z with one piece hood, front fenders etc. Is that available and if so where? Thanks.

do a search on showcars......those aren't even their own pics
    Just wondering what parts are available to replace with aftermarket fiberglass for my 71 240? I live near the CA-OR border on the coast so corrosin is a real problem. I did a search for fiberglass but didn't get the info I wanted. Also whre is the best place to get fiberglass parts? Any downside to using fiberglass on these things? I know the weight saving would be minimal if any, but corrosion is my biggest concern. Also one seen a Z with one piece hood, front fenders etc. Is that available and if so where? Thanks.

Don't bother with showcars. Not only are they impossible to get a hold of, but when/if you do the guy always tries to raise his listed prices.

Try reaction research or rrt motorsports.

www.reactionresearch.com/subtlez.html - 3k

http://home.att.net/~rr-team/index.htm