IGNORED

Nissan Sport Car of the Quarter for Spring 2008! Enter here ...

NissanSportSara

Hi, all!

We're ramping up for the Spring issue, and that means it's time to choose a car of the quarter for Spring to represent classiczcars.com for Nissan Sport.

On February 12, 2008, simply post the below information between the times of 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm EST to be eligible (all entries posted before or after that time will not be eligible). I will select from the eligible entries at 10:00 pm February 12 using random number generator and announce who the winner is in this thread. The winner will be featured in the upcoming Spring 2008 issue of Nissan Sport magazine (www.nissansportmag.com) in the Partner Forum section. Car of the quarter will be seen by over 20,000 Nissan Sport readers worldwide and will go into over 1,000 bookstores across the US.

Please note: In order for your vehicle to be eligible to win Car of the Quarter for Classic Z Cars, it must be a Z. Also, if your vehicle has been featured as Car of the Quarter previously, it is not eligible at this time.

Good luck to all, and I look forward to a terrific batch of vehicles!

Name:

Handle:

City/State:

Year/Model:

Vehicle Details (max 20 words):

Vehicle Picture

Sarah;

You might clarify if you want the pics and text posted HERE in the thread on this forum, or e-mailed to you at Nissan Sport at the general e-mail or your address.

FWIW

E

Thanks! It states to post the below information, but you're right - that's not completely clear. All necessary information will need to be posted right here, in this thread. :classic:

Ok, here's my submission:

Name: Gary Moisant

Handle: Beandip

City/State: Beaverton, Oregon

Year/Model: 1973 240Z

73 240Z went from a grey primer wall flower to a stunning eye-catching prize winner. Check out the desk-top version!

post-1490-14150802373256_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802373508_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802373744_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802373943_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802374141_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802374331_thumb.jpg

post-1490-14150802374528_thumb.jpg

73 240Z went from a grey primer wall flower to a stunning eye-catching prize winner. Check out the desk-top version!

Now wait a minute E. I have the same pictures on my computor!

Gorgeous car! Please post between 9:30-10:00 pm EST to be eligible as stated in the rules. :bunny:

Almost there everybody, get your info and pictures ready!