IGNORED

lots of 240K parts if you want them

matt240K

Matt:

Not a problem. Would you explain the difference between the 4 door and 2 door lights? Also, any chance that you could add a close up picture of the side profile of the tail light surround (the line between the edge of the car body and the edge of the tail light panel)?

Thanks for your time.

Bryan

Another sicko!!

More seriously, do you have any early imperial gauges? ie MPH speedo, lbs/sqin oil, F temp.

Kent needs those for his GT and I've found both my spare oil & temp gauges are faulty.

I can and probably will make up a set for him but then we won't have a full set for our GT just in case we ever wanted to return it to original.

Not that that is too likely so he's probably going to wind up with the only documented original Aus 240K GT left. If we weren't half a continent apart I'd seriously consider doing a trade with KH simply because ours even has the original engine with it (which his has lost).

I have one speedo that's marked with both, but unfortunately everything is metric.

Matt:

Not a problem. Would you explain the difference between the 4 door and 2 door lights? Also, any chance that you could add a close up picture of the side profile of the tail light surround (the line between the edge of the car body and the edge of the tail light panel)?

Thanks for your time.

Bryan

Ok, apologies for the dodgy photo, but this is what I've got. The 2 door ones have a thicker Chrome ring around the tail light. I'm not sure if the panel itself is phisically different (perhaps slightly taller and narrower (?) someone else may be ably to confirm.

post-11461-14150802373005_thumb.jpg

do u or anyone at all have the skyline rear lights panel and lights or even just the lights?? also i want to know of the best way to shine my chrome trim bits is metal polish or wet and dry ok? im trying for a show car look so as far as rear quater petrol refil emblems/badges and rear light shrouds is there a way of repainting them *colour??* or getting new ones?? igot pics of my car and the changes i make 2 it its only just getting started atm so its only been painted

any help in making it show worthy would be apreciated :>

• 1 month later...

Hey matt,

i need the front lights, holders and grill. Also, i need the complete back kit, which includes tail lights, chrome frame (rear and front).

Also, i need the Steering wheel and all emblems of my 4 doors 240 K GT 1976.

can you please help me in getting these things from you?

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks matt.

Hey matt,

i need the front lights, holders and grill. Also, i need the complete back kit, which includes tail lights, chrome frame (rear and front).

thanks matt.

Hey matt,

i am waiting for your reply... you haven't replied to my question about the 240K GT Parts!

please, i need the front lights, holders and grill. Also, i need the complete back kit, which includes tail lights, chrome frame (rear and front).

thanks matt.

I currently have a heap of parts which I need to get rid of. basically it this:

2 Door parts:

I have a complete 2 door car, which I'm wrecking out. The engine is on ebay already and I will sell the interior on ebay as well. (its complete and really good) but other than that the rest of the bits are in need of a good home. the parts I want off the car are suspension and cross members etc, and exterior parts such as chrome trims, guards and doors (or what's left of them anyway) etc. everything else is no good to me.

4 door parts:

Basically it looks like I have bits of 2 dismantled 4-doors. There's loads of the Chrome trims in various states, a couple of tail light panels, etc etc etc

so if you need anything please let me know. I have loads of stuff that is useless to me, such as heater boxes, ducts, trims, fuel pumps, complete wiring harnesses (out of the car) glove box assemblies, centre consoles, wiper motors, whatever.

so please let me know if you need something. I probably have more than 1, and I do need to get rid of it all.

Thanks

Matt.

Hey matt,

i am waiting for your reply... you haven't replied to my question about the 240K GT Parts!

please, i need the front lights, holders and grill. Also, i need the complete back kit, which includes tail lights, chrome frame (rear and front).

thanks matt.

Hey there, ineed the stainless trims that go on the front of the bonnet, the boot around the headlights on the fenders and the trim around the taillights attached to the rear quarter. Also really need striker, door latch and handles with mechanisms for a 4 door but i would guess a hardtops could be made to work easily enough. Let me know cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi matt, I am in need of a top section of a 2door backseat, black. I am told 4door ones are different and will not fit. Can anyone confirm this? I am in Tasmania and if you have something can have shipped, Thanks.