IGNORED

240Z " the long way to new again"

Here are some pics of the passenger floorside that ( reconstructed ) and the other still rotted one on driver side. And some other picture. The hatchplated was made a mess by the previous owner. He just welded some new plate over old rust holes. That's not the way..so that has to go off al the way.

f_DSC00752m_44d84f1.jpg

f_DSC00753m_251917b.jpg

f_DSC00754m_69e12b5.jpg

f_DSC00755m_73bdc83.jpg

f_DSC00756m_ce67d61.jpg

f_DSC00758m_707b705.jpg

f_DSC00760m_273705e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bart, I'm from Holland too, my English is not so good, but for the Americans i will write in English.

I'm building a Z too, new floor pans (Highing them for more ground clearance), total restauration, lowering the car and widering the suspension mountings. May be you can contact me by e mail: w.van.aken@xs4all.nl.

To add an attachment when replying, click the paper clip in the menu bar. One the next screen, click the browse button to locate the image you want to upload from your PC and click "open" Once selected, you'll be redirected to the last screen where you need to click on the first "upload" button.

Once it has finished uploading the file, you can close the window and submit your reply.

Best start a new thread if you want to display images of your car.