IGNORED

what u get for christmas?

zhead240

NICE!! Is that a vintage piece, or is TEAC still manufacturing?

I had a TEAC 4010-S w/auto reverse years ago. Best sound I ever heard. Bought it in Tokyo when on R&R back in the early '70's. I still have the amp and speakers from that set.

An old friend of mine (1.3 miles away- walking distance) let me store my beastie in his 4-car garage way out back of his property, as long as I clean the place up before moving in. I don't think he's ever been in there. :rolleyes: There was an office in the back where I found an old Phillips HIFI! Radio, phonograph & cassette. I'll open that up sometime and vacuum the insides, but it works anyway. Old china teacups in the loft upstairs... Oh- A kerosene torpedo heater 1/2- full even. :D

Oh- a set of 194 lightbulbs for the econobox from sis.

thxZ

My car really made out.... Got a left dogleg for the body (really needed) from Arne, and wiring harness upgrades from Zs-ondabrain Dave: a sidemarker flasher conversion, a tail light conversion, and headlamp conversion harness which incorporates some awesome custom work to accommodate some of my other electrical needs. I have promised the headlamp conversion to her for several years. Awesome work, Dave. I can't wait to install these upgrades! And Arne brought me a big step closer to getting some needed body repairs under way.

Don't forget your after Christmas gifts..... Can't wait to meet ya and get that stuff in the Z with ya..

The wife still won't tell me what she got for me, supposedly it's in the mail and should be here by Friday. She keeps teasing me about it with the old "Neener Neener Neeeener, I know what ya go-oot" Drives me fricken nuts, but we'll see on friday.

DEESZ, let us know how everything turns out when ya get all those upgrades on the car. Happy to help and Merry Christmas to all my past and current customers, You've all made the last few years of building the upgrades for the 240Z's, a pleasure. I can't remember another time in my life where I was this happy working my butt off for other people. The compliments, great reviews, word of mouth advertising and all the calls and E-mails have made it all worth it.

Thanks again to EVERYONE on this site for the last 4+ years of Great info and friends.

Dave.

I got a cool little Cd entitled; "Z/ZX ads, From the Beginning". It's a Cd full of American advertising for the Z. It includes ads through 2006 so the title is a little deceiving. Loads up on the computer and plays a slide show with all sorts of magazine ads. Evidently, the images are from magazine prints as the quality is not very good. They can be printed. Maybe 70 ads or so. I think it came from Amazon.com however www.htsoftware.com

CW-

I got 4 jack stands and a center arm rest with cup holders.

My 8 month old grand daughter gave me Mothers car wax with a note that said

"This is to protect and shine the Z car so it's in good shape when I get it."