IGNORED

Do you want to see your Z in Nissan Sport?

NissanSportSara

If so... this is the official thread for NISSAN SPORT CAR OF THE QUARTER for WINTER 2008!!!

On December 12, 2007 (tomorrow), simply post the below information between the times of 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm EST to be eligible (all entries posted before or after that time will not be eligible). I will select from the eligible entries at 9:30 pm December 12 using a random number generator and announce who the winner is in this thread. The winner will be featured in the upcoming Winter 2008 issue of Nissan Sport magazine (www.nissansportmag.com) in the Partner Forum section. Car of the quarter will be seen by over 20,000 Nissan Sport readers worldwide and will go into over 1,000 bookstores across the US.

Please note: In order for your vehicle to be eligible to win Car of the Quarter for classiczcarclub.com, it must be a Z car.

Good luck!

Name:

Handle:

City/State:

Year/Model:

Vehicle Details (max 20 words):

Vehicle Picture

Ok, all ... any entries posted after this one are disqualified ... I'll now assign each post a number, and we'll do a random number generator to choose who'd vehicle takes it.

Great cars, all!

MouseZ, unfortunately I can only assign you one number - I'll let you choose which car takes it if you win though!

Editted to add: as your number is chosen you're eliminated. Good luck, all!