IGNORED

What did you find under your seat?

72ZDave

It's amazing the stories you find under the seats of cars. I was at a local junkyard rummaging through a Z that was wrecked in the late 70's and found a 6 pack stuffed in some of the carnage in the back. My guess (judging from the old style empty beer cans) is that it was a drunk driving accident. Im not sure how tampered the car was over the 20-30 years it had been sitting there but i found the center console in the back hatch area and it looked as if it had flipped and landed on the roof. Anyways thought it was rather interesting....

A FSM & receipt from BRE in one of them.

In another, a bunch of change with some silver quarters & dimes, along with a PSU winter down filled coat.... must have jammed it in there to give some support to a sagging seat.... I washed it and wear it on cold days.

And in the last one... some hash, a bowl, and a Bic..... (which were of course properly disposed of).

A FSM & receipt from BRE in one of them.

In another, a bunch of change with some silver quarters & dimes, along with a PSU winter down filled coat.... must have jammed it in there to give some support to a sagging seat.... I washed it and wear it on cold days.

And in the last one... some hash, a bowl, and a Bic..... (which were of course properly disposed of).

Define "properly" :smoke:

Well, in response I must adapt a statement once made by former U.S. President William Jefferson Clinton.... That all depends upon what the proper definition of properly is... There seems to be no legal way to dispose of that stuff. The contraband was incinerated and rendered to ash by the Bic, and the bowl thereafter was rendered inop and discretely disposed of. I strove to assure that there was no contraband on my property quite shortly after the discovery, and was quite successful in my efforts.

I found this underneath the passenger seat of a parts car. It reads:

Robin,

Thank you for your explanation. I know how you feel. I love Lenny with all my heart. But sometimes I still think of you, sexually.

Oh my... now that's quite a find. I wonder what happened to poor ol' Lenny. :)

I found the regular stuff: three cartridge pens, about fifty cents in change, a book of matches, broken glass (windshied) and a few dead bugs. Found a thumb wrench in the engine comp.

The guy who appraised the car initially was leary about going through the car - said it was fairly common to find spiders and other weird/scarey bugs in cars from the southern states. No such luck.

Poor old Lenny was not doing something... hope he's not a club member - ouch!

• 1 month later...