IGNORED

What did you find under your seat?

72ZDave

I found the usual coinage and french fries. But in the back, there were a dozen or so golf balls, so I think it tells you what a PO used the car for.

BTW, golf clubs in a bag fits just snug across the deck right behind the seats, but the balls will fall out. :disappoin

Lets see, under my 260z seats I found rodent droppings, some broken glass, a few coins mostly pennies, a lot of that 'straw' stuff from the bottom of the seats, and a couple old gum wrappers. Nothing interesting, just the usual. I havent checked under my 280zxt seats yet, I'll do that tomorrow! Intersting thread, lets keep this one going!

The first 240Z I bought was stolen in Sydney by a crook on the run. Was driven all the way across the country, where the cops nabbed the guy in Albany (WA) for a busted tail light. (Note to crooks, If you gonna steal a getaway car, take one in good condition, that wont attract police attention).

Car was in poor condition, and was written off by the insurance company, instead of transporting it across the county again, so ended up at a wreckers in Perth, where I bought it.

In it I found the crooks getaway map, with towns circled in pen, and the words "Fill" written, indicating where he was going to stop for gas.

I found this underneath the passenger seat of a parts car. It reads:

Robin,

Thank you for your explanation. I know how you feel. I love Lenny with all my heart. But sometimes I still think of you, sexually. I'm still attracted to you and I fell guilty for it, but not very guilty. So all we can do is love our mates and be faithful. But no one said we couldn't fantacize (spelled wrong). So when I'm alone and feeling horny, I'll think of you. And maybe you and Lenny and me in a threesome. Just kidding! So, stay faithful.

Burn this then eat it.

Pamela

Obviously, Robin didn't burn this. She just left it under the seat for who knows how many years...

See Will, I finally got around to posting this.

post-11908-14150801985827_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...