IGNORED

Where are the girls??.

1 Bravo 6

Wow! Is that one of the ladies talking about in this forum You look fat but look good! I think I like you :love:

Stephen, John, please forgive me. You both are way too gentlemanly.

Full House,

I know you probably don’t have a clue, but please don’t compliment any of the ladies on this site again.

Oh, I know he doesn't have a clue. This is a guy from the Phillipines who doesn't own a Z, lists cars that are located in Australia with a link in his siganature to said cars, tells weak jokes, doesn't understand the better jokes, can't decide how old he is (24 or 27), tries to flirt with the girls on the site on at least two occasions though he obviously doesn't understand how that works, claims to have received a Lambo for Christmas, etc., etc., etc. Never adds anything of value to the site. I frankly don't know why he posts here but that's not up to me. Now, is that a little less gentlemanly?

I'm thinking along the lines that Full house is rather empty house with nothing going on but sarcasm , babbled through the lips of a fool . May his longing for a relationship with someone only be superseded by his desire to type something intelligent . And I'm not trying to be gentlemanly ether .

happy new year all

Chris

Oh, I know he doesn't have a clue. This is a guy from the Phillipines who doesn't own a Z, lists cars that are located in Australia with a link in his siganature to said cars, tells weak jokes, doesn't understand the better jokes, can't decide how old he is (24 or 27), tries to flirt with the girls on the site on at least two occasions though he obviously doesn't understand how that works, claims to have received a Lambo for Christmas, etc., etc., etc. Never adds anything of value to the site. I frankly don't know why he posts here but that's not up to me. Now, is that a little less gentlemanly?

Why, yes it is. I like it when you talk rough.:laugh:

Bang on...

I think we have a 12 year old in our midst...

What are the qualifiers to get banned?

Basically, there is a single qualifier, rudeness to other members.

Consider this the warning, remember, unless statements are inflammatory, youth, mistakes, or, just plain stupidity are pretty much forgiven-to a point. Inflammatory, baiting, or overtly insulting comments will get an unfavorable response from the moderators almost immediately-hence this warning..

A list of facts(even with some wiggle room) is difficult to take as inflammatory or offensive, but an offending opinion is easy to spot and calls for a slathering preparation H. I may agree with your opinion, but that agreement does not mean someone has been offensive, and offensive is not welcome here.

If you don't like someone, put them on your ignore list, if you can make a logical case for why they should not be here, PM it to me, I will review posts and respond privately.

Will

sorry for that! I just appreciate how she look. . .

it won't happen again . . .

promise! :o

Stephen, John, please forgive me. You both are way too gentlemanly.

Full House,

I know you probably don’t have a clue, but please don’t compliment any of the ladies on this site again.