IGNORED

Where are the girls??.

1 Bravo 6

sorry for that! I just appreciate how she look. . .

it won't happen again . . .

promise! :o

Lost in translation? I don't know. We all need to be considerate of others and their feelings, male or female. We should all carefully read what we have typed to make sure it's not taken the wrong way.

Will,

OFF corse I am am.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

That is why SHE must be obeyed! To keep you on the straight and narrow instead of the wide and rambling!

Yet another reason we need ladies on these threads....I knew I would find some appropriate thread content if I looked far enough!

Will

I eated all the ladies. They tasted good.

Interesting. I'm no English major, but 'eated'?

I think we need not look much further to determine the fate of the ladies..... Things like this make it pretty clear. The Hannibal Lecter thing doesn't turn most people on, or at least get them back for a repeat visit....

Darbji, we love you. You come here and contribute a lot of information and ask meaningful questions. Forgive the idiots, they can't help themselves. Guys, treat the Ladies with the respect they deserve . . . some of them know more than you do.

P.S. I love the avatar . . .

I am embarrassed and ashamed that we allow comments like those from dade280. Allowing these posts suggests that this behavior is tolerated.

I love cars; I love to be around car enthusiasts, Men or Women. Why should we let these comments turn off our fellow car-enthusiasts?

Perhaps our registration agreement should list some things that get you expelled (or posting privileges suspended). Maybe it does. Then it should be enforced. Screw-up a little, you get a warning. Screw up a lot, privileges get revoked temporarily or permanently.

Only then would we see our fellow female enthusiasts continue to participate and contribute.

Al