IGNORED

Who has a 77 280z

dade280

NO BICKERING!!!:finger: Every Z has its redeeming characteristics. 77 280's have 170 hp so suck on that ROFL

Lets keep this on track 77's only. Its like an exclusive club

Ahh come on now man, now your no better than Fun_in_my_z 77 280's have 170 hp so suck on that

First off, I love ALL 1st generation Z's. (240Z 260Z 280Z) All of them had the same beautiful body style that was far ahead of there time, (to this day, they still can't top the 1st.gen style and never will as far as I'm concearned) Bullet proof & powerful L6 motors and drivetrain ect. but each model had there own thing of beauty which made them each a little different to fit each of us Z enthusiasts personal needs (Just my opinion) and I truely love my beautiful 280Z. It's my pride and joy and I'll never part with it. Way back when I was shopping for one, I didn't give a crap which model 1st gen. Z to get as I loved them all. All I cared about was finding one with no rust, low mileage and I met the previous owner of my Z on another Z site that I used to be at before I found this site and he told me he was selling his 280Z and when he sent me photos of it, It was love at first sight :) It was everything I was looking for and fit my needs like a glove so thats how I ended up with a beautiful 1977 280Z.

Anyway sorry for the long reply but in my opinion anyone who's closed minded about a certain model Z isn't a true Classic Z Car Enthusiast and don't know what they are missing.

Ok, I'm finished voicing my thoughts LOL

Ahh come on now man, now your no better than Fun_in_my_z 77 280's have 170 hp so suck on that

LOL i was joking around thats why i added the rolling laughing face ;) . I love all S30's. Dont take things so seriously.

Me?? Naa I didn't take your remark seriously (Forgot to add a laughing smilie :D

Below was just my personal feelings about ALL 1st. generation Z's. I don't take sides as I love 'em all :) I'm sure you do as well.

I will jump in and add my name, I am the (not so) proud owner (almost owner, I am getting the title tomorrow after almost 3 months!) of a soon to be sweet '77 280Z. It is the "early style" where the rear floor sweeps up towards the hatch.

I have the interior ripped down to a degree right now, just re-foamed and covered the seats. I am putting down insulation on the rust free floors and new carpet. I bought a leather shift boot and ebrake cover on Ebay from some guy in England for $39 made in any color you want (I went with black of course), new leather shift knob and a new wheel from MSA. I am also putting in a new stereo and am considering some type of upgrade for dash lights, either LED bulbs or the guage faces from Speed Hut.

Thens its onto the exterior and mechanical issues :)

Someday, time & $ allowing, it will be my baby, right now its more of a red headed step child :)

Hey Sailor,

Sorry I was wrong by 2 years. Besides have you heard of: Kiss My Tail-Pipe!

Sorry Everyone. I don't take to criticism very well right now. If you want to pick on someone let me see your Z first then we will talk. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Stacey Pike- Cornish

El Cajon, CA

"Drive Fast- Take Chances"

1975 280 Z

1977 280 Z

Got a '76 here. I won't have anything to do with that ridiculous space saving spare or fiberboard rear deck that came on the '77. Metal deck and full size spare for me please!!

Metal floorboards, hmm... Would that fit into a 77? I'm kind of tired of this fiberboard as well.