IGNORED

Do people notice you in your classic Z on the road?

deadflo

I better get ( another) new exhaust! LOL

I can barely hear mine inside the car, and not at all with the window up and the radio on. I gotta look at the tacho, and pop the throttle, to see if the engine is on. I'm not sure that with the exhaust so quiet, I won't be allowed to go on any car cruises with the musclecar people.

HaHa!!...Reading this reminded me of when I was 16 years old. My dad gave me the money to put a new exhaust system on my '52 Ford. It was too quiet for me so the next day I put an ice pick to good use. Dad wasn't impressed to say the least.:finger:

I had my car out every weekend this summer here in Pittsburgh, I did not see a single old Z. I did see a couple 350Z's but they did not seemed to notice at all and most of the other drivers of classic cars don't notice either. It's sad that here there are not many Z or even people that appreciate the car.

Why does no one in a 2007-08 Mustang recognize S30s? Same reason, completely different cars with no connection to each other. The companies that made them used different names (even though we all know Nissan and Datsun are the same company). Datsun 280Z-Nissan 350Z. Datsun 280Z-Ford Mustang. Other than the Z in the name (which should be Nissan 350ZX), there's no connection.