IGNORED

Do It In A Datsun

AndysPlit

But what REALLY tops the bug and the Karmann Ghia....well that would be an Opel GT!

haha. porsche 914 at the drive-in.

poor girl had to go to the chiropractor the next day from hitting her head on the roof so many timesROFL

next time I'll take the targa top off.:D

Not in the 30 years I've owned it, but:

I had a garage sale 3 weeks ago and a young (to me) 35ish lady saw the car and was real interested in it. She bought some stuff and I helped take it to her car. Out of the blue she asks me the same question and I truthfully answered her "no". She handed me her card and said, "Let's go for a ride when you get it done."

Hurry up parts, paint and warm weather!

Bonzi Lon

I had a garage sale 3 weeks ago and a young (to me) 35ish lady saw the car and was real interested in it. She bought some stuff and I helped take it to her car. Out of the blue she asks me the same question and I truthfully answered her "no". She handed me her card and said, "Let's go for a ride when you get it done."

Bonzi Lon

LOL Damn! Keep us posted.

Bonzi Lon

Send her my way, I will accomodate her while you are waiting on parts! :)

first date with my NOW wife, foreplay all the way home (took the LOOOOONG way home.

Got caught in the rain so we both hopped in the passenger side, Me-wearing loose slacks with the LONG zipper. Her-wearing a short skirt and Nuttin else. Thank god the Honda seats that I put in are fully reclinable.

Much fun that night but would'nt try it again, almost needed a chiropractor the next day. LOL

Dave.

God, I love short skirts.!!!!