IGNORED

Preliminary pics of ZCON

westpak

Jim Frederick and I started a tradition back four years ago at the Long Beach convention. We all decided to go to Hooter's for dinner one evening. Of course, we drank a lot of beer and I ended up dancing on a table with balloons stuffed in my shirt. Jim and I continued the tradition in Syracuse. Rick stepped in for Jim in Dallas. But this year there was no excuse. Jim was celebrating his #16 parked in the lobby of the Hilton next to the new Nismo and Hooter's was right across the street from the track. We went for lunch a couple of times. Rick was Hoola-Hooping one day and Art Singer has movies of the next day. So, may I introduce Becca, our waitress for the two days. She was way cool and very friendly. It all started when she was carefully pouring a glass of beer from the pitcher. I told her she should pour faster to give us some head and that she would never get head if she poured that slowly. It started a great relationship and we all had a great time. This is Becca with me and Jim.

post-4148-14150801404532_thumb.jpg