IGNORED

why does it POP!!!!!!

anthony280z

hey guys i need help badly. at parking if i hit the gas the car starts to shake at about 2500 rpm and if i let go and tap it again it raises to 3000 rpm and starts again. when it shakes the exhaust throws out smoke in puffs. this never happend before, i resently change the ingnition control after that its when it started. could it be the timing, if so how can i check it. because when i put the new magnetic pickup i thought i mark it and put back correct. any thoughts

its finally fixed, i was checking all the hoses and found a whole in the rebber hose after the intake. i coverd it with tape and as soon as i turn it on the car was perfectly running. i know if the engine receives to much air it makes it pump more fuel, since it couldnt burn it all it made the engine missfire. the funny thing is that i found that hole by luck, and it was small but i guess big enough to cause problems. thanks for your opinions