IGNORED

Japanese Car Show - October 6, 2007

NissanSportSara

This is a great upcoming event and if you're a Nissan/Datsun enthusiast, it's a must attend! Nissan Sport will have a booth, as will Nissan North America.

While the event is open to all 1984 and earlier Japanese Cars, last year the majority of the cars were Datsuns, with many early Z cars. Check out the Japanese Car Show to see your Z's Grandfather & Great Grandfather (or Grandmother & Great Grandmother if you prefer!)

The Japanese Car Show is October 6th from 9:00am to 3:00pm, and the location is Queen Mary Park in Long Beach, CA--it's a great location. $5.00 to get in, kids under 12 are free. Part of the profits benefits the Juvenile Diabetics Research Foundation.

Check out the website at www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com for more information!

C'mon out and meet some folks from Nissan Sport and see some great vehicles!

post-14937-14150801330285_thumb.jpg

I'll be there with the 320 Pickup.

I will stop by to see the truck. Our L320 is not ready, we had hoped to bring it. Hope to get to chat with you about the truck and all things Z. I looking forward to this show almost as much as I do the Motorsprot Show.

Who else is heading out? Should be a wonderful day, I hope the weather is a great as it was last year.

If you can stay long enough to benefit from it: get in the raffle, they had some real nice stuff last year.

See you out there.

Had an older JCCS flyer stuck on my refrigurator that indicated the show was 9-29-07.......guess it got changed!!? Just may come down just to see who and what shows up. Hope there is plenty of regular spectator parking available.

Tom

Had an older JCCS flyer stuck on my refrigurator that indicated the show was 9-29-07.......guess it got changed!!? Just may come down just to see who and what shows up. Hope there is plenty of regular spectator parking available.

Tom

There's plenty of parking at $7. I think it is $7?