IGNORED

lookin for 240z Socal

snowflake

You know the land that All Z was on is now a newer vehicle recycler and pretty much a sh*t yard. It is not as though they turned the property it was on into a business park or something. The area is still a bunch of salvage yards including Pick ur part and Ecology. Don't get me wrong I understand what you said, when I go to Ecology now there might be 2 or 3 S30s and 15 or some S130s and that is about it. I remember going there in the old days (25 years ago) there would be 30 or so S30s.

The ALL Z AND TRUCK I am referring to is in Gresham Oregon.

Last Friday there were 9 240Z on Portland Craig's list from $800 to 12K but the bulk were in your price range and looked good. At least from the pictures. EScanlon and my self have looked at a few for members interested in the past and evaluated them for them. I would do this if you are truly interested in a car . Otherwise don't waist my time. I did help one member from Ark. ship a '70 parts car back to his state.

Hi snowflake, try father joe's and the other auction yards at brown field.

i bought a running 83zx turbo for 185 a few years ago. watch craigs list

daily good deals go quick. if you see a ad for a 73 z with triple carbs at 163

and clairmont mesa don't waste your time the car is a rust bucket.

keep your eyes open good deals have away of finding you.

rex

The discussion was not only for here in Oregon but California as well. It's only been about three years ago when All Z closed and crushed about 200+Z as well as a huge supply of engines and assorted parts. The value of the land overshadowed , for the owners, the value of what they destroyed. This was here in Portland, :( Gary

Washington State too, at least North Central Washington. Every wrecking yard that was reasonably close to me had a first gen Z or two just two years ago. The crushers came by last Summer and took them all. I'll have to check the yards further south of me from Wenatchee to Yakima, as well as the Canadian yards to the north and see whether the same thing is happening in Southern BC.

Wow you guys in washington drive that far for a wrecking yard with a few z cars!! i guess i have it pretty good living 5 minutes from ecology and brown field in san diego.My problem is i have to many extra z parts that i have collected over the years.

rex

Wow you guys in washington drive that far for a wrecking yard with a few z cars!! i guess i have it pretty good living 5 minutes from ecology and brown field in san diego.My problem is i have to many extra z parts that i have collected over the years.rex

Where I live on the east side of the state it's pretty rural. Live in the biggest county in Wash. -- one of the biggest in the country, but the population is sparce. Everything is a long ways from here. Plus, Zs weren't big in cow & apple country like pickup trucks and muscle cars back in the 70s. There were a few, but not like California. Forty miles is just a casual drive around here.