IGNORED

Online Z Car registry

MikeW

Just added 14 Z's. Unfortunetly they are all known deceased.

Will add my remaining 3 once I collect some numbers. How about a column for S31's?

So far no one has added anything to the "Other S30" page but I just renamed it to "Other S30/S31". I certainly don't want to offend anyone by leaving them out. I'd love to see cars from around the world included.

Please, anyone, feel free to make changes like this yourself as warranted. As long as no information is lost it doesn't bother me. I would like to limit it to Z cars, however.

• 3 years later...

OK, so I added my car to the registry. Here's an oddity, my car a 1972 240Z s/n HLS30-91415 lands smack in the middle of the 1973 cars, yet its build date of 07/72 clearly places it amongst the 1072 cars. I wonder what the delay was between the build date and the serial number.

OK, so I added my car to the registry. Here's an oddity, my car a 1972 240Z s/n HLS30-91415 lands smack in the middle of the 1973 cars, yet its build date of 07/72 clearly places it amongst the 1072 cars. I wonder what the delay was between the build date and the serial number.

See the prior two posts. The spreadsheet is currently messed up again, so the data is not correct. Your VIN HLS30-91415 falls in the range for 7/72 cars on the Zhome registry, which is not directly user editable.

-Mike

You are right--this is incorrect. The 73 cars do not show up until September of that year. My build date is after yours (August)--and it's still listed as an 72 model.