IGNORED

Watch my Z video!!!

Darbji280z

Fine... no one else has said it so I guess I'll be the one to throw Politically Correctness right out the window... Chicks and Z's are hot! Chicks and cars are cool and all, but throw in a Z and it goes to a whole other level!

I didn't say it, but you know I was thinkin' it. :love: Darbji

Cool video, and your car looks great. High Hopes is kind of a grim song for a Z video though, don't ya think?

When I eventually do my Z montage like that, I plan to use "Strangelove" by Depeche Mode... maybe a bit more fitting for my case. :)

Great vid, not a fan of that song but some really well composed shots you had. I'm inspired.

I've been hacking around with cheesy Z vids too, good fun. In two weeks I'm going on an overnight Z cruise down some great cliff edge ocean roads we have on the coast. I am planning to make a perspex box to put the camera in with suction caps and a strap to get some driving shots of various angles of the cars in front and behind. I thought I could use the VIDEO OUT jack on the camera to watch as I drive on an LCD in the car.

the video made me really sad for giving up my Z! even though I got and E39 M5, the joy of the Z is uncomparable.. the body lines of the Z are charming, the sound of the simple L6 is really smile drawing on the face!

I need a Z.. I must sell the M5.

I really regret selling the Z, what a shame on me..

sorry for the sad post.. but this what a good video of a good car can do.

Please remember you said "Please let me know what you think."

I Think:

a) A First Generation Z is NOT a "she". He is a big powerful brute that whisks you off your feet and carries you away. He is a stallion.. a thoroughbred... a decathlon athlete.. a conqueror and champion that decimates all competition for your heart. That big long hood and straight six pounding beneath it has to stir basic instincts at the subconscious level.

OK - now go pick another song that fits the above.. - VBG -

B) We all know what a Z looks like - there should have been more shots of you in the video.

c) You were holding the camera when the power slide around the corner was done... so who is driving your baby???? If it was you, then I want to see you doing it...

d) That if this was your first video - you have raw talent right out of the box. Keep at it.. Timing on images and flow of the music was very good. Music selection was great...for what you wanted to convey...

e) If you go to the garage at midnight to look at it - then their should have been a few frames showing that... door opens, lights go on... Z sitting there...

I wish I had an ounce of artistic ability... I don't .. so don't take anything I "think" too seriously...

regards,

Carl B.

Please remember you said "Please let me know what you think."

c) You were holding the camera when the power slide around the corner was done... so who is driving your baby???? If it was you, then I want to see you doing it...

No, that one wasn't me. (I can assure you I can do it, If you really want that video, I'll give it to you :love:)

As to who was driving my most precious baby girl... 'twas my brother. He's 15 but he's absolutely the most talented driver I' have seen. Therefore, he's the only one who I trust with her. When I first got her, I let him take his best friend around the neighborhood in her. Plus, he loves her as much as I do, so I know he'll take car of her.

Wow! Nice vid!

You are experiencing something which most little grey people of the world may never know... True adoration and appreciation of a fine car which you happen to own. There's nothing like driving your dream.

Music was good but Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" or "Highway Star" might be a good one to try next time.

Wish I was single and 18 years younger:love: In the age of airhead Paris Hilton wanabees, girls with substance like yourself are a rare commodity.

Jim

a) A First Generation Z is NOT a "she". He is a big powerful brute that whisks you off your feet and carries you away. He is a stallion.. a thoroughbred... a decathlon athlete.. a conqueror and champion that decimates all competition for your heart. That big long hood and straight six pounding beneath it has to stir basic instincts at the subconscious level.

Oh Carl, I realize you tried to protect yourself by noting that this statement is merely your opinion, and I really, truly, have to disagree. Darbji is totally right on about calling her Z a woman... Z's are girls, they are beautiful and need care... sure maybe they're not high-maintenance Paris Hilton girls, but they are women nonetheless... In a veerrrrrry traditional (old-fashioned, sexist) sense, men are the money-makers, and women money-users ... which category does your Z fall in? :P

...Besides, I'm gonna be really freaked out if you tell me that I've been saying "I love you baby," and making all sorts of promises to a car that's been a guy this whole time... I just don't see it Carl, sorry. :nervous:

JimmyZ ... Highway Star is an excellent choice too, I should have thought of that, Deep Purple freakin' rocks!