IGNORED

Took some photos of the lime 72

Diseazd

Great pictures! I took this one, cropped it, shopped it and added it to my screen savers. I particularly like the division of light across the car. The way the wheels are turned depicts "stance", a characteristic of the Z style.

post-4148-14150800772619_thumb.jpg

Wenzell, I am an honest fellow and I will tell you that is a beautiful picture. You said you took it correct? That is a professional shot. Maybe you can take some pictures of my car at Daytona if you are coming. I would be willing to pay you for your services. I think you may have missed your calling.

I agree, the shots are very nice. I work in the publishing industry, and we create a lot of camera manuals and guides to digital photography here. In other words, I'm interested in both digital photography and in your subject matter.

So....next time, I would recommend shooting the car in an environment without fluorescent lighting (or at least with a fluorescent filter on the lens of your camera). The images are awfully green, and my feeling is that it detracts from your subject just a bit. You could do some color correction to help with that, if you have the tools.

Nice work, though. You've got a good eye! The 'industrial' background, in particular, is a nice choice as a setting for a classic sports car.

That is a beautiful car.

Wenzell, I am an honest fellow and I will tell you that is a beautiful picture. You said you took it correct?

Chris didn't "take" the photo as in used his camera. He took the picture from the first post in this thread then modified it.

FWIW,

Chris A.

I took the pics. I also set up the profile for my pops. I am 28 and he is 59. He doesn't use the computer much, so I help him out. I also help with all the car work. I have restored a few cars myself and did all the paint work on the engine bay of the green car as well as the rear grey section. I have painted a few cars but did not do the exterior of the green car.

I also took all the photos. I love photography, but have only been doing it for 7 months. I got a Canon S3IS for xmas, then quickly upgraded to an EOS Rebel SLR. Here is a link to some of my other photo work. Most of the pix were taken with the S3IS as I have only been using the SLR for a month or so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14049800@N00/sets/

The BMW is my car

I would be happy to help photograph anyones car.