IGNORED

Hands up who's in Perth (or Australia...)

halz

There has been much speculation on this for quite a long period now.

Everone has assumed it has been sold, perhaps it hasn't as there was never any pressure on the owners to sell.

Consider the possibility that it's just been withdrawn from public view by the Corbett's to end any speculation on it's possible future.

My informed bet is that it's still sitting in a garage somewhere in the Dandenongs whatching time go by!

I still believe that the car was sold a few years ago. My source was Trent Corbett. From my communication with him he was either very serious that the car was sold, or deserves a Logie for his acting abilities.

Trent, where are you!

Regards

Joseph

I heard it went overseas back to Japan a little birdy told me anyone else hear this?

Would that little bird be Lindsay Drife at ZCar workshop in Glen Iris? He (curse him!) is busily buying up Zcars, tarting them up and sending them off to Japan in exchange for cheap skylines which he flogs here.

Well i don't wanna get anyone in trouble but a fellow friend of mine ex-employee there told me at least I'm pretty sure it was him I'd have to ask him again as I was just so excited to meet a Z owner with 1 wicked ride that I dunno if it was him or not.

Lindsy is a bad man sending them overseas making it harder to find them.

However this is where he makes money out of them, they just arnt properly appreciated here in Australia $$$ wise.