IGNORED

Hands up who's in Perth (or Australia...)

halz

Ahh..... Thats Dons personal page that he created several years ago for the NDSOC.

At least I know I wasn't imagining it when I couldn't find any info about them for Mike.

Appears nothing has changed within that club and all members again need crystal balls and rely on mental telepathy for communication.

Yeah it's the same number plate in the picture as the one I had with Lindsay. I think I looked at this car myself it was so beautiful the pictures just didn't do it justice. In the pictures the paint doesn't look great and the car looks very plain but in person the car is great.

I can't work out how to upload pictures I tried clicking on the IMG button and directing the link to my hard drive is there another way because it asks for an internet address and I can't see a attachment command

Never mind I just worked it out.

Gav,

Must have been me stressing over a c++ assignment I had last night.

I swear I could be blind LOL.......

post-1316-14150792108496_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Kerrigan

Any '71 Fairlady parts available down under? Like a speedo cable (right hand drive is 8" shorter than the 240z here the states)? Having a devil of a time finding parts for the Fairlady.

There is a place here called Rare Spares who make replacements for old cars.

I imagine a RHD 240z would share the speedo cable of a FairladyZ do u want the whole thing? I have a spare in the garage I think but it's worn and causes the speedo to flicker low down.

http://www.rarespares.net.au/mainind.htm try that not 100% sure if you'll find what your after but I'm pretty sure hope that helps.

Halz

TV vets surname is Cooper, previous owner of RHD#004 is Corbett.

We need to find this car once and for all and settle this discussion. I am of the opinion that it was sold a few years back by the Corbett family, but to this date I have been unable to find the new owner