IGNORED

On deadline! Need entries asap from Classic Zcar members to appear in Nissan Sport

Nissan Sport ed

We are putting the finishing touches on the newest issue of Nissan Sport and I just realized that we still have an opening for the representative from Classic Zcar Club in our Partner Websites section. And we've got to fill it as soon as possible.

Members, I need the below information on you and your car. To make things fair, it will be a random drawing (I'll be using a random number generator to select the post). BTW, "lurkers" this might be a great time to sign up and make your first post.

First & Last Name:

City/State/Country:

Vehicle Year/Make/Model:

Details (20 words):

Photograph: Please post, link, or e-mail me (editor@nissansportmag.com)

Good luck everyone. Thanks for the help on deadline. The new magazine hits the presses in a matter of days.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com

Dave,

Coule you post more about what you are looking for from a "representative"? If you are looking for someone to represent this site or be the contact point or some kind of site liaison I would think you wouldn't just take the first person to post or do some kind of drawing. I would think Mike (not me - the site owner) or one of the admins or someone who posts most frequently like HLS30 or Carl would be good, if they are up for it. Again, I'm really not sure what you are looking for.

-Mike B

If this is about getting a pic of your Z in the mag, I nominate Mike who just completed a complete restore/mod on his 1970 240Z or Zs-ondabrain who just finished up with a beautiful new orange paint job, a custom grill and rear spolier. Unfortauntely, mine won't be done for a while, then again, they're never really done are they?

Dave, I'd like to use Arne's car for this issue. If your deadline is Monday AM, then we don't have time to go through a major decision process. :)

Arne has uploaded some very nice photos to his gallery that can be used for the mag...

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=8596

There are a TON of excellent cars in our club. I'm trying to figure out a good way to come up with a good Member-Ride for future issues. Until then it's going to be a manual process...

Hi guys, I wanted to let all of you know that we will feature a new car for every issue of Nissan Sport. My goal is to get a big list of submissions and then pick from the list every time an issue of the magazine goes out.

I'm actually going to create a voting gallery and ask everyone to put their submissions in there. Then we can start a new vote for every future issue.

The last few months we've simply picked members at random..... Don't be too frustrated if your car wasn't picked.. You'll get in the magazine. :)

-- Mike

Hi guys, I wanted to let all of you know that we will feature a new car for every issue of Nissan Sport. My goal is to get a big list of submissions and then pick from the list every time an issue of the magazine goes out.

I'm actually going to create a voting gallery and ask everyone to put their submissions in there. Then we can start a new vote for every future issue.

-- Mike

Good idea Mike. This way, no more last minute decision. We would already have a member picked out.