R200 LSD with custom diff mount, 260 shafts

300ZX front 4 pot brakes with AU falcon 2 pot rears

17 inch simmons

custom alloy radiator, oil cooler

custom coilover suspension with adjustable koni's, nolathane all round

stainless steel 2.5 inch exhaust with extractors

SAAS bucket seats

12 months rego

too many other extra's, seriously quick car.

PM me if interested

this car could make a new home in the us of a. i would market it strongly in california as the exchange rate would pay for the shipping. build a "very" nice video and have it appraised. you just might get your best dollar if you are willing to let it leave the island where you can not go visit.

cdavid

Brett,

You have obviously had a night out on the drink and are not thinking straight. I know its not the same now that the C6 has arrived, but you will get used to it!!! What about those plans for the track????

geoff

Brett,

You have obviously had a night out on the drink and are not thinking straight. I know its not the same now that the C6 has arrived, but you will get used to it!!! What about those plans for the track????

geoff

Your right Geoff i did decide will i was pissed! but it still made sense in the morning, no doubt in my mind ill regret it watching it drive away and if i had the money i would hold onto it

but... its time to go.... until such time as i can pick up an SC club car.

a lot of effort went in that car. :( let's hope the new owner to be will take care of her like brett has.

and c david, paws off our z's! we only have so many in the country.

:o 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever bought that will be in stitches. thats one hell of a deal. hell if id had 15k lying around iwould have bought it for that!!!

It’s very hard to put a price to a unique car as yours, but I think you should have held out for $20000 these cars are worth every cent.

Im toying with the idea if selling mine too, might see if I can get some interest at Phillip Island.

PS anyone know if Strongman sold his 260z and for how much?

Yes I heard that was the asking price, and I hope he got it. It was with no doubt the best ive seen.

It’s always annoyed me that although we all hope the 240Z will one day bring a sale price equal to its real worth as the best and first classic Japanese sports car, its normally the zed guys that talk the price down.

Steve why bother with selling your zed ,the amount you end up getting really is bugger all in the big scheme of things .I know your car is worth a very good price but as you said it's allways the z guy that comes looking and he will catch you at your weakest ie fixing up a toasted engine or the like , but all said and done well this happens to every modified car as you know.

Regardless it is your decision but do give it some thought especially the hours spent which would run into the $ssssss .Keep the fish oil in and park it, costs little and one day, hopefully soon will be worth much more.

Free advice anytime, Carrott.

Hi Tony

All true, but id like to roll some cash over to the next project. Also with four cars in the garrage its a bit squezzy.

It’s very hard to put a price to a unique car as yours, but I think you should have held out for $20000 these cars are worth every cent.

Im toying with the idea if selling mine too, might see if I can get some interest at Phillip Island.

PS anyone know if Strongman sold his 260z and for how much?

it WAS hard,

my car had all the right parts in it, but it was rough around the edges. it needed another 5 grand thrown at it to bring it up to where i wanted it.

i could have stripped it to pieces and sold the bits for more than 15 thou but i didnt want to destroy a great car.

its all over now, but i may be back with an SC race car, the best fun i ever had with my car was on the track!